welcome

Have you ever gone walking through a forest and felt as though you saw a glimmer of something strange? Driving down the road and could have sworn that section of road should have lasted a few more seconds? Welcome to Twin Brooks, Washington. You won't find us on any map, nor can you just stumble across us whilst on a hike. To get here, you need magic. Now, don't get me wrong, quite a few of our little ol' town are “Normies,” but the rest-- myself included, mind you-- are anything but normal. But don't let that trouble you folk, alright?

Updates
  • May. 5 Please remember to join the discord it will be our main chat in the upcoming year and dropping premium Cbox.
  • May. 5 Time and Space threads will be closing the 25th of this month please try and finish threads in them before this time.
  • May. 5 Weather Widget has been added for some fun dynamics for the site, for anyone who wanted to know what the weather is like in TB. Widget did cause the screen to stretch a bit so we decided to stretch the updates this may change later.

Twin Brooks Weekly Forecast

Add Reply
New Poll

The Roar Of Engines And Heavy Metal (open 17+)
 Posted on: Jun 11 2018, 07:22 PM
Calix Holt \\
Nephilim
S:3
L:3
G: 3
Nephilim
Student
Aggressive
Awards: 1

❝--I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster!
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster!--❞

The bass erupting from the speakers on the makeshift stage seemed to shake the very foundation of the old watermill, sending a deep vibration through the old, slightly rotted wood of the decrepit structure. It sent a rippling sensation throughout Calix's whole body before settling deep within his chest as he looked on toward the band playing on stage. Performing their own rendition of Monster by Skillet. The dimly lit room was flooded with red and white lights that swept over the immense crowd that gathered, creating a sea of people headbanging, thrashing around, or standing off to the side in order to drink the alcohol provided to them. The sound of the music deafened everything, overpowering the elated screams and the attempted sing along by the audience, except the occasional muffled revving of motorcycle engines from outside. The moshpit in the middle of the concertgoers was in full swing as people punched and pushed those stupid enough to join in, leaving most with bruises and scars to tell stories about the next day. He was pretty sure he already saw one guy struggle free from it with a swollen eye and was bleeding from the mouth...

However, despite the rowdiness of the concert, the nephilim couldn't have found a better place to be. It was certainly more enjoyable than spending any given amount of his time at a party held by spoiled brats that used their parents money for their own enjoyment. Zale had dragged his ass too many of those for him to count. Nevertheless, it always ended up the same. He somehow ended up alone and becoming the wallflower that had a couple of drinks before making his escape out the backyard of someone else's house, leaving his best friend behind to enjoy his own definition of 'fun'. It was sort of worth ditching him just to come home to watch a movie with Melanie until they both fell asleep on the couch.

His gaze drifted away from the stage before he began to weave his way through the growing crowd of people still filtering in in order to make his way over to the makeshift bar. It certainly wasn't much or very pleasant to look at. It was just a bunch of old wooden boards nailed together in the form of a long counter, which had been craved into over and over again by bored individuals with a knife on hand. Calix didn't waste any time snatching up a red solo cup from the end of the counter before heading over to the person managing the liquor table, instantly recognizing him. "Pour me a rum and coke, Axel. Captain. Not that nasty shit you put in my drink last time," he sneered.

"Hey, Hawk." The ginger haired biker grinned from ear to ear, grabbing the plastic cup away from him before proceeding to scoop out ice from a large bucket behind him. "I gotcha. Oh! Did you see my new ride outside? Pretty rad, huh?"

The pyromancer fought to roll his eyes at the other, one corner of his lip curling into a soft smirk. "No I haven't, but you already got another one? Didn't you just trade in for your Honda shadow a couple months ago?" He asked, watching Axel begin to mix his drink. Keeping an eye on him just in case he decided to put some other sort of alcohol instead of the one he requested.

The normie reached up and rubbed the back of his head, a light blush crawling across his freckle decorated cheeks in embarrassment. "Yeah, but this one is so much cooler than the shadow. Come on! I'll show ya'!"

He had no time to argue as Axel shoved his solo cup back into his hands before pushing him towards the back end of the abandoned watermill, going through the back entrance to where all the motorcycles and cars were parked. A small bonfire was already going as bikers stood around showing off their bikes and chewing the fat as usual while they drank and smoked. As he took a deep inhale of the fresh air the pungent smell of weed hung in the air over the smell of burning wood. He just hoped it didn't turn out to be one of those nights...

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 24 2018, 09:18 PM
Orion Blackstick \\
Faerie
Gentry
Student
Pretty Boy

Things were so loud here. Music was something he was used to being at ear bleeding levels but out here in open air the music seemed even louder than it did in a small building. At least it wasn't to terrible of music. Not something you could find in his own playlist but at least it wasn't country. The amount of people that were barely dressed in only leather was almost unimaginable, though he was sure everyone's out fit came from the same spool of leather.

He was working. Okay not working doing a favor. Scooby had been asked to show up with some party favors for the party goers. Sadly plans clashed so Orion had been requested to go on the run, and while normally he would have went alone and been long gone by now, he and Joce had been hanging out and she had invited herself on the business trip.

One look at all the rows of bike set up to be showed off and suddenly they had been there for thirty minutes while she looked at each and every bike. Hopefully they will be out of there before the sun rose.

Scooby

You and Dalphine make it?

Orion snorted at the dumb nicknames...though he wondered who he was.

"Yo Scoob just texted maybe we- Joce?" Whipping his head around he felt irritation hit him, in the one minute he had looked at at his phone the red head had disappeared. "Damn it Joce."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 27 2018, 04:55 PM
Calix Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Aggressive

The redheaded male felt the hand against his back leave before Axel moved around in front of him, heading over to the long row of motorcycles just a couple of feet away from the bonfire. Some of the riders were sitting on their bikes, revving the engine loudly as spectators nodded their heads in approval and began chatting away again. Most likely their conversation being about the motorcycle that they were gawking at or drifting away to talk about the party or other mundane topics. His focus shifted back onto his friend as he came to stand beside a Yamaha Bolt, letting out a small "Ta-da!" as he showcased his new ride.

A soft, impressed whistle escaped his lips as he looked over the bike's glossy crimson coat of paint. "Damn. It is better than the Shadow." He placed a hand on his hip as he lifted his cup to his lips, taking a sip of his drink.

"I know, right?!" The normie exclaimed, unable to hide his excitement. "It's fucking badass! Even Tank was jealous when I showed him last week." Suddenly, he craned his neck so that he could peer over his feathered friend before he held his hand up high before waving it. "And speak of the devil. Tank! Get your ass over here!"

Calix pivoted slightly to look back over to where the other was looking, catching sight of the buff, scraggly haired werecanine. He had been chatting with a small group of females about his bike before Axel had drawn his attention away from them, a smirk spreading across his face as the tips of elongated canines protruded out over his bottom lip. "Roadrunner! Hawk! I knew you fuckers would make it," he spoke before letting out a hearty laugh. He waved goodbye to the girls before heading his way over to them.

"Hey, motherfucker," the light nephilim greeted, a smirk playing on his lips as he moved in to clasp his hands roughly with the other male before receiving a hard pat on the back.

"Good to see you! I was just showing Hawk my new ride," the ginger haired male spoke, an impish grin curling at the corners of his lips. Obviously, he was still a little cocky now that he had a better bike than the werecreature's.

"Yeah? You think you're such hot shit now, don't you?" Liam sneered somewhat playfully, crossing his arms over his chest.

Calix turned his head as he allowed the two to bicker, taking another sip of his drink before his green and gold eyes landed on a rather strange newcomer not too far off. It wasn't like getting those not from the heavy metal or biker scene was rare, but this boy particularly looked out of place. Pale hair. Pretty face. Name brand clothing. He seemed to be looking for someone if the way he whipped his head around was any indication. "You lost or something?" He called, arching a thick brow quizzically. Not that he was interested in helping him, but he was a bit curious as to why he was here.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll