welcome

Have you ever gone walking through a forest and felt as though you saw a glimmer of something strange? Driving down the road and could have sworn that section of road should have lasted a few more seconds? Welcome to Twin Brooks, Washington. You won't find us on any map, nor can you just stumble across us whilst on a hike. To get here, you need magic. Now, don't get me wrong, quite a few of our little ol' town are β€œNormies,” but the rest-- myself included, mind you-- are anything but normal. But don't let that trouble you folk, alright?

Updates
  • May. 5 Please remember to join the discord it will be our main chat in the upcoming year and dropping premium Cbox.
  • May. 5 Time and Space threads will be closing the 25th of this month please try and finish threads in them before this time.
  • May. 5 Weather Widget has been added for some fun dynamics for the site, for anyone who wanted to know what the weather is like in TB. Widget did cause the screen to stretch a bit so we decided to stretch the updates this may change later.

Twin Brooks Weekly Forecast

Add Reply

Melanie's Twitter
 Posted on: Sep 18 2017, 08:41 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
S:3
L:3
G: 3
Nephilim
Student
Caring
Awards: 2

@cutenephilim
Melanie Holt
❥ || мєℓαηιє ✘ 16 ✘ ℓєσ ✘ ιηƒρ || ᵃˢᵖᶤʳᶤᶰᵍ ᵃʳᵗᶤˢᵗ ✦ ʳᵒᵐᵃᶰᶜᵉ ᶰᵒᵛᵉˡ ᶠᵃᶰᵃᵗᶤᶜ ✦ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ ✦ ᵃᶰᶤᵐᵃˡ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰ ✦ ˢᵘᵍᵃʳ ᵃᵈᵈᶤᶜᵗ
3,017 tweets | 105 following | 52 followers

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Sep 20 2017, 02:58 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Caring

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
Gabriel decided to lay with me and watch #VoltronLegendaryDefender. Calix is over here sulking because Gabriel won't cuddle him lol.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Sep 21 2017, 05:20 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Caring

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
Officially my first day starting at Horse Feathers Grange! Wish me luck! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ƒ #WorkingGirl

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Nov 8 2017, 06:48 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Caring

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
When your brother surprises you with fresh homemade cookies! πŸ˜ƒ #Blessed #BestBrotherEver! #Yummy

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: May 20 2018, 05:41 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Caring

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
Working on some new dance routines! Got a new choreographer so this should be interesting! πŸ˜ƒβœŒ #DanceClass πŸ’ƒ #Pop #Ballet

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 15 2018, 08:43 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Caring

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
Finished another cosplay for my collection! This time it's #StarButterfly from #StarVsTheForcesOfEvil! Many thanks to @bubbly_mermaid for helping with the dress πŸ˜ŠπŸ’• #SVTFOE #MagicalPrincess #WarnicornStampede! πŸ¦„

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 17 2018, 09:08 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Caring

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
I would so love to take another summer trip to Japan. I would die for another chance to go to the Star Festival and wear my yukata again.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jun 28 2018, 05:24 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Caring

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
@bubbly_mermaid and I decided that we were going to mess around with some liquid hair chalk during our #GirlsDayOut. Turned out a lot better than we thought it would lol #NewHairColor? #CottonCandy

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
For those asking what brand of hair chalk we used it was L'Oreal temporary liquid hair chalk. Hope you lovelies enjoy it as well! πŸ˜‡

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted on: Jul 8 2018, 03:18 PM
Melanie Holt \\
Nephilim
Nephilim
Student
Caring

Melanie Holt
@cutenephilim
"For beautiful eyes look for the good in others, for beautiful lips speak only words of kindness, and for poise walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -- Audrey Hepburn

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply